The pressing flask is used for processing hot polymers in prosthetics. Three allen screws hold the two halves of the flask together, making a cumbersome flask clamp superfluous. Tapered steel guides center the flask sections gap-free during closing.
When using AESTHETIC Intensive Colors (staining of the gingiva), incorrect pressing of the layer can be prevented by closing the flask asymmetrically.
- Working without tensioning clamps
- Sturdy, durable, stainless material (4 mm thick brass)
- Inner diameter is suitable for large partial and full dentures
- High flask top section allows ideal positioning of the denture
- Conical inside surfaces to facilitate devesting of the dentures
- Precise screw fit due to tungsten carbide screws and guide pins
You might also be interested in:
The heat-curing polymer displays the entire spectrum of the harmonious CANDULOR color system.Learn more
The Polymaster is a polymerization device for the pouring/pressing technique using cold-curing polymers.Learn more